SECURITY TCS PROGRAM
This system Offers Real WORLD TRAINING and Self Defense Tactics to Security officers, Body Guards and Security Personnel.
We Cover the 3 D’s DETECT, DIFFUSE , DEFEND, Which coincides with PRE, DURING AND POST of a physical altercation, We cover for the Security personally pre-indicators of a physical altercation, what to look for both static and Verbal.
We use Defensive Tactics techniques to specifically address the modern agressive environments, which increasingly involves assaults on Security personal,Civilians,Law Enforcment Officers,ect,
Our programs gives officers a comprehensive understanding and practical base in Defensive Tactics by teaching them how to effectively and efficiently defend against surprise active and static Verbal threats.
TCS Program is comprised of several modules.Most modules have four levels of training, each of which has a specific focus and includes a variety of Defensive techniques, elliptical based leverage techniques and scenario-based self-defenses. Each level also includes lectures on a wide variety of defensive–related topics, such as defens psychology, violence prevention and situational/environmental awareness techniques, and human anatomy.
Self Defense Training
TCS brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to bare with their training.
TCS training methods – and what you learn will exceed your expectations. Our students are taught the mechanics, mentality, tactics and legalities of Self defense from Critical Situation to Officer surivival .
The moment that you need to use self defense will be the most stressful of your life and your life may depend on Your performance and handling of the situation. It will fall back to the level of your training. If you have no training, chances are that the outcome will not be what you expect.
LEVEL 1 BASIC hand to hand combat.
1) Working awareness, Trying to talk down the physical altercation ,the 3 D’S “detect, defuse & defend
2) Flinch Drills, and fist and palm strikes. Scenarios with single attacker.
3) up against a wall and open area to work awareness & foot work
4) Counter Tackles drills
5) Scenarios Counter Tackles drills
6) Ground Combatives escaping mount & guard
7) Primal Level 1 failure to flinch Cover and survive Scenarios with single attacker.
8) Chaos level 1 club or party Scenario. Single attacker.
9) Basic kicks. “Front kick, sidekick, round house kick.
Note: small outline
LEVEL 2 ADVANCE hand to hand combat
1) Scenarios with multiple attackers. Engaging you verbally with a latent for a physical altercation, Trying to talk down the physical altercation. Try to get compliance 2 to 4 attackers
2) Basic punches “jab, cross, hook, upper cut”
3) Scenarios up against a wall and open area to work awareness & foot work& with multiple attackers. 2 to 4
4) Primal Level 2 failure to flinch Cover and counter strike Scenarios with multiple attackers. 2 to 4
5) Primal Level 3 failure to flinch Cover and escape Scenarios from ground with multiple attackers. 2 to 4
6) Ground Combatives escaping mount & guard and going to sweeps, mounts, Side Control
7) Ground Combatives “environmental kicks “front kick,side kick, round house”
8) Chaos level 2 club or party Scenario multiple attackers. 2 to 4
9) Introduction to A.R.C “Action Reaction Continuum”
Critical Situation to Officer Survival
10) Grabs from behind
11) Knife disarms 1-3.
12) Stick disarm from # 1 snake, stick disarm from #2 figure 4 lock, Stick disarm from # 5 superman arm lock or break
13) Gun Disarm 1-4 chest, head, side, back
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE DISCIPLINES WE OFFER
SPONTANEOUS EDGE WEAPON RESPONSE
GROUND COMBATIVES INSTRUCTION
GUN TACTICS LEVEL 1 -3
WEAPON RETENTION / CRISSES WEAPON RECOVERY
FORCE ON FORCE AIRSOFT/SIMUNITIONS SHOOTOUTS
RETRACTABLE BATON MODULES