CIVILIAN TRAUMA RESPONSE
The Civilian Trauma Response Course (CTR) goes far beyond first aid. This course is split in two sections. One is based on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) procedures used by the Military to save lives during combat. The second section is based on the civilian BLS ( Basic Life Support ).
Civilians are usually the first ones on scene in an active shooter incident, terrorist act, natural disaster or everyday accident.
The CTR Course is putted together by different experts in emergency and tactical medicine. You should be prepared to make a difference and save a life. CTR training focuses on bridging-the-gap between incident and EMS and is based on TECC guidelines.
Trainees do not require any prior medical training to participate. CTR training is not like traditional medical training because we address tactics, the training is very “hands-on”, and we employ reality-based training techniques.
- Basic emergency physiology
- First aid trauma kit essentials and prep
- MARCH Protocol
- 3 Zones
- Trauma Response
- Massive Hemorrhaging
- Chest Wounds and Airway Support
- Triage for event incidents
- Hands on training scenarios
- Head Injury care
- Moving Patients
- BLS Basic Life Support
- All Training gear, certificates are provided.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that can get dirty, on floor, bandaged
- Duration: 2 days ( 8 hours/day)
- Price: 100 €/person
If you are an organization or a group interested in the CTR Course for your people, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org